I found this on another blog that I read. The link goes back to the original poster.
The Faceless 4th of July Meme
1. Last movie you saw in a theater?
How to Train Your Dragon
2. What book are you reading?
A Harlequin Super Romance Called "Finding Her Dad" by Janice Kay Johnson
3. Favorite board game?
The original Monolopy. Although we don't play very often.
4. Favorite magazine?
5. Favorite smells?
Fresh air away from any city.
6. Favorite sounds?
Sounds of nature when out camping.
7. Worst feeling in the world?
Losing someone you love.
8. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up?
Getting Hubbies medicines
9. Favorite fast food place?
10. What's under your bed?
A mirror, cat toys, Oxygen bottles and Lots and lots of dust. Lots of it. Ick.
11. Finish this statement. "If I had lot of money I’d…?
Pay all our bills then help the kids with theirs.
12. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal?
Sometime. I have a small stuffed elephant called Bump that I rest my wrist on when my arthritis is bothering me.
13. Storms – cool or scary?
Mostly cool, though I have seen many scary ones also.
14. Favorite drink?
15. Finish this statement, "If I had the time I would…?
...probably waste a lot of it."
16. If you had to dye your hair another color, what would be your choice?
When I have the money a med brown to cover the grey.
17. Favorite place to relax?
On the beach at a private lake.
18. Name all the different cities/towns you’ve lived in?
Over the last 45 years Topeka with an approximate 10 year stretch in the country about 25 miles north of here. The 18 years before that was Topeka, Pueblo, Lafayette, Indianapolis, Hutchison, Wichita, Huntsville, Tulsa and DesMoines
19. Favorite sports to watch?
20. Would you like to be born as yourself again?
On the Edge
8 hours ago