Thursday, March 31, 2005

The March 30 Stitching Blogger Question of the Week.

*****

Today's "Stitching Blogger's Question," is:

How has your stitching evolved since you first started stitching?
 
 
I have done stitching of some kind most of my life.  My grandmother taught me to embroidery when I was in grade school.  All stamped items but I did learn quite a few stitches then and the one main thing that always stuck with me was that she told me to always keep the back as neat as possible.  Over the years I did many different things crochet, fabric paint, tried knitting but just couldn't get into it preferred crochet.  Then about 18 years ago I got involved with plastic canvas stitching and have done that ever since.  Anyway my first cross stitch patterns were done on plastic canvas .  Now I am doing some on aida  and I have bought some patterns that I want to do.   When I finish the little frog that I am doing for my daughter I want to start some of the Dragon Dreams freebys.  Love the colorful dragons.
 
Have a great day!  






No comments: