Sunday, July 03, 2005

July

Don't know what to put. This has been a very emotional couple of days. A little background my husband has a drinking problem and we have been trying to get him to do something about it for several years. Friday morning he called me at work and said he wanted to do something about it now. After several hours and a thourough check of his heart, lungs etc. at the hospital, he also has congestive heart failure, emphasymia and COPD, they cleared him medically and he was admitted to a Social detox facility. Hopefully they will be able to do the entire inpatient portion of the treatment. When this is over he will not be home alone all day like he has been as I only have less than 2 weeks to work then I will be retired also. We can spend more time together and do things together. I love him very much and I am very glad he is doing this. Our kids are very supportive and will help us thru this time as much as they can.

No comments: