Sunday, December 25, 2005

Merry Christmas

Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas. We did. Had the kids over for Christmas dinner and presents. Daughter brought 2 extras. A teenage boy who has a bad home life and had nowhere to go for the holiday. And a friend who she has been helping with some medical issues. He also had nowhere to go for today. So at the last moment she brought him along. After everyone left hubby wanted to watch "Christmas Vacation" so we watched it. Then he was watching "Home Alone" on cable when I came in here to download pictures and read mail. Now I got to go. Have to give the ferrets their Christmas treats and let them play awhile.

I will close with this little quiz that I found on another blog and I though was cute.




Your Elf Name Is...



Grumpy Fruit Cake




Merry Christmas everyone.

1 comment:

Josh said...

Just searching through random Topeka blogs and came across yours. Hope you had a Merry Christmas as well :o)