Sunday, January 08, 2012

Another Photo Hunting Blog

I found another Saturday Photo Hunting site. (Click the title for link)  The theme this week is Tree Branches.  Anyway over the last few years I have taken many pictures that fit this theme so here goes.
 2007 Osage County Lake in Kansas
Same tree Osage Lake
.  
Next 3 are in my yard just different times.

 2007 Ice Storm.
 August 2010 Summer
January 2011 Winter  Same 2 trees.

Glad this is not this year.  Although we could use the moisture.



4 comments:

Gemma Wiseman said...

Tree branches create such intriguing designs! And in silhouette they become incredible artworks! Beautiful series of photos showing a variety tree branches!

Gattina said...

All different but all beautiful !!
Nice to join in ! If you continue with my Saturday's Photo Hunting" could you please put the logo with a link to my blog on your post ? Thanks !

Iggygirl said...

Those photo hunts sound fun, I'm going to try it, this saturday feb 18 the theme is circles.

iggygirl
check out my blog #10

.s.e. said...

Wow, everyone seems to be doing photo hunting this is so awesome I really need to get in on this!

Really beautiful photos!!


-SE
violettedream
Check out my Blog #10