Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Exchanges completed

Of the 4 exchanges that I mailed last Friday, 3 have arrived safely to their new homes. One is still on its way but it is going to Canada so will probably take a little longer. This one was a biscornu. The first one I ever made. I will post pictures when I hear that it has been received.


The first one was matching coaster and magnet to Becky in the PlasticCanvasClub on Yahoogroups. The pattern was free from Mountain Harmony Creations I also made a set for myself.


This next one was to Chris for the same group. For a stitchers choice magnet. I made one of my Round Tuits. This one was my pattern. Instructions are here


This one was Christmas Ornament for Carla in the yahoogroup meadowspatternpalacefreeforall. I will also be sending a matching pair to Meadow for a charity that she is doing. The patterns was from a booklet called "Deck the Halls" (Copyright 1996 House of White Birches). They were part of a set called Cheery Winter Ornaments by Adele Magavero. I did the Snowlady and Snowman.


Well that is all for now. Good night all.

No comments: