Thursday, October 16, 2008

My Plastic Canvas finishes

I finished 2 plastic canvas sets this week. A coaster set and a tissue box cover. The pattern is from AdorABLEcrafts










Also have been working on Joan's Challenge I put it on a piece of 14ct aida that I stole out of a garage sale kit that I don't know if I will ever get done. Well it didnot come out square. The count is correct so that means the materiel is not square. Looks alright just is rectangle. Now I have to get it finished Was thinking about making it into a small pillow. Got to find some material for back and get it done today.

We just had rain with hail. Large pea size. Don't know where that came from. Was not even supposed to rain today. Although it is solid cloud cover.

Got to go as the ferrets want out to play for awhile.

No comments: