Friday, December 12, 2008

Continuation of Swaps

My first Swap-bot swap was a private one set up by Doreen for members of Joan's Yahoo group. It was for a biscornu using a pattern that Joan had made for a group challenge.













I received from Doreen in Canada. This biscornu and a selection of buttons.













Here is the one I sent to Pirjo in Finland.

I have enjoyed doing this swap and will be joining more swaps of this type after the new year.

The other swap I joined was a postcard swap and I received 4 really nice postcards, from Colorado, North Carolina, Michigan and Australia. And I sent to North Carolina (different person that I received from), Alabama, Kentucky and The Netherlands. I enjoyed this and have already joined another postcard swap. I will scan these later and post the pictures.


Got to go as have to let the ferrets out to play for a while.
Have a great day.

1 comment:

Pike said...

Thanks again for this lovely biscornu - and merry Christmas to you!