Friday, December 12, 2008

Swaps

Been busy but I guess I had better post some pictures of some swaps and things that I have seent and received in the last month or so. I joined a site called Swap-Bot because one of the yahoo groups I am in is going to do her swaps thru this site. I have completed 2 swaps and joined 2 more. Also I have joined in on the group forum (Sapphirestitching - Swap-bot group) a couple of Winner take all postings. And I won the drawing for the WTA- Christmas Floss. So here are some pictures of what I received.

From Angel a skein of NeedleNecessities overdyed #151. My first overdyed floss. And you can see the pretty decoration of the note card she had with the floss.
Then next from Doreen in Canada 3 Christmas colors of DMC and an assortment of Christmas colored buttons.
Then from Sadie in Scotland these pretty DMC threads Antique Effects (silver), Precious metal Effects (gold) and another shade of green.
Next from Joan a skein of Six Strand Sweets Hand-dyed color spice drop. a skein of Weeks Dye Works called Santa Claus from the Holiday Collection, and 3 skeins of DMC varigated colors.
Last from Roz a skein of Anchor (another shade of green), skein of Kreinik Japan thread #7 (gold), roll of Kreinik Very Fine #4 braid - green, and a roll of Kreinik blending filament - red. And a really cute Christmas note card.
Better post this as it is getting rather long. Next post will be about the swaps that I have done in Swap-Bot

No comments: