Monday, December 01, 2008

I was tagged.

Boy am I behind. I got tagged almost a month ago to tell you 6 things about me and then tag 6 more to do the same. Anyway I have been thinking about what to post.

First the rules.

1. Link to the person who tagged you.2. Post the rules on your blog.3. Write six random things about yourself.4. Tag six people at the end of your post.5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.6. Let the tagger know your entry is up

Joan was so nice to tag me. (You have to scroll down as there are some newer posts above the one where she tagged me.)

Now 6 Random the things about me:

1. I have been retired for 3 years now and seem to be as busy as when I was working. Do have more time for stitching and playing on the computer.

2. I have done many crafts over the years. Crochet, embroidery, fabric painting, sewing, plastic canvas, and cross stitch. The only thing I have had trouble trying to learn is knitting. Although I am trying.

3. Been married for 42 years. Hope to make 50 but don't know if Hubbies health will hold up that much longer.

4. Have 2 kids. Daughter is 40, divorced, with 3 sons - 18 - 19 - 21. She works for a clipping company here so she gets to read newspapers for a living. Son is 37, married with a 16 year old step daughter, and a 15 year old daughter who is in Texas with her mom. He drives for a large trucking company out of Des Moines although he lives here in Topeka.

5. I am very shy until I get to know someone. That is why in the groups I mostly lurk. I am trying to get over this and maybe someday I will. You never know.

6. Love to read. I can remember getting in trouble in grade school because I would get engrossed in a book and not want to do anything else. If I really like a book and will read it ove and over.


As for tagging anyone I have been thinking about that and most of the blogs that I read have already been tagged. So I am going to take an idea from some of them and just say that if you have not been tagged to consider yourself tagged. If you do post this let me know and I will come check it out.

Well thats all for now. Might be back later as I have some pictures to post from exchanges and some things I been working on.

No comments: